Change Text Size +100%-

Reporting a minor crash

Should I report a minor crash to my insurance company?

Report the incident to your insurance company, regardless of whether you are ticketed or believe you are at fault.

Category: traffic rules and safety

Older Licensed Drivers

According to the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), there were 3,716,131 licensed drivers over the age of 85 in 2015... Read More »

Gaining confidence

Taking a driver improvement course could be very helpful. These courses cover topics including up-to-date rules and regu... Read More »

Car seat in new vehicle

No, a rear-facing child-safety seat should never be placed in front of an active frontal airbag, which if deployed could... Read More »